Saturday, January 10, 2009


Well, as I'm a complete idiot...no wait...no I'm not. I'm just a...person living slightly out of phase with the reality that is considered correct in this existence. Yes...much better...

Well, as I'm a person that is living slightly out of phase with the reality that is considered correct in this exstence, I have come to realize that although I have saved all the articles I've written over the past two to two-and-a-half years, I managed to forget to date them. Yep, that's right, no system of organization at all. 

Perfect.

I will attempt to go through them and arrange them chronologically and then post them here over the next week or so. If I fail in that endeavor, I will just post them randomly, according to whatever suits my whim in a particular moment. 

Big news, eh?

baci........t

No comments: